Hereinafter terms “us”, “we” and “our” will be used for the www.shoviv.com.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information when users place an online order. It is used to receive share the credential between the user and us. It is important for the purchase formalities.
- We also use the information for technical support. Our technical team uses the email ID to respond to the queries of users.
- After getting permission through the notification desk, we use the email id of users to inform them about the new updates, special discounts, new releases, and new changes in our product and services.
Why do we use users’ information?
- The ultimate aim of collecting information is to provide better services and make improvements.
- Using details like First name, Last name, Email address and Contact number, we try to provide the quick and perfect solution to users.
- By collecting existing users’ contact information, it becomes easy to recognize users, the product they have, and the task they are executing and their purchase history for future references.
- To determine the country of the user for trade compliance, security management, and other co-ordinations.
How we protect users’ personal information?
- We never share or disclose users’ any information with any third-party site or with any other.
- To protect and safeguard users’ data, we have security policies and checks.
- We use industry-standard methodologies to protect users’ information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- We do regular malware scanning.
- We always maintain our website updated and secured using all security measures.
Data we process if you use our Products:
- We (Shoviv Software) use OAuth authentication to use Gmail, contacts and calendars service for the application on your behalf, which may include viewing and managing your Google mails, calendars and contacts.
- We do not store any of your Google data. We only transfer and process information based on valid user requests to access or transfer their data. We comply with a complete list of security standards defined by Google.