Nowadays, many organizations are moving towards Office 365 from their current email client/server. But if you’re an Exchange Server user then it is not an easy process for you. Manually Exchange to Office 365 migration is a hectic task, and ask for technical knowledge. That’s why many Exchange users are seeking an automated tool for Office 365 migration.
If you’re one of them who is seeking an automated tool for Exchange to Office 365 migration, then this write-up will help you in this. Here we’ll describe an automated software named; Shoviv Exchange Server Suite.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite
It is a multi-functionality tool as it allows users to migrate Exchange mailboxes into Office 365, and users also can migrate Office 365 mailboxes to another Office 365. It provides multiple features to make the migration process a cakewalk. To check its features, click here. Let me show how you can migrate Exchange to Office 365 using Shoviv Exchange Server Suite.
Step by step process for Exchange to Office 365 migration:
- Firstly, install and launch Shoviv Exchange Server Suite.
Secondly, click the Add Source button on the ribbon bar.
Select the Exchange Server Mailboxes option from the Add Source wizard and provide the Exchange Server credentials (Domain name, Username, and Password)
Click on the Next button.
- After that, select the Exchange Server’s mailboxes from the wizard and click on the Finish button.
- Now, click on any mailbox in the folder view section and choose the Office 365 option available on the ribbon bar.
- A new wizard gets open now, here check/uncheck the mailboxes; one can also select the mailbox folder.
- One can also select custom folders.
- Now click Ok and then click the Next button.
- Export mailboxes into Office 365 wizard get open, provide the Office 365 credentials (Username and Password) in which you want to migrate Exchange Server data.
Hit the Next button.
- Now the map mailboxes wizard gets open, map mailboxes according to your requirements.
Click the Next button.
- A filter wizard gets open. The filter option is on the Include/Exclude message class and message date.
- Click on the Advance option to use the folder mapping and email translation feature.
Once you are done with the Advance option, click the Ok button and click on the Next button.
- Now the software will start the Exchange to Office 365 migration process and provides a live log report.
- Once the process gets completed, click Ok and then click the Finish button.
It is the complete process to migrate Exchange Server mailboxes to Office 365. Besides the migration from Exchange to Office 365, the software allows users to migrate Office 365 to Office 365. To check the Office 365 to Office 365 migration using this software, click here.
Besides this, Shoviv Exchange Server Suite also allows users to save Exchange Server mailbox attachments in the local system. Let’s show you how?
Save attachment from mailboxes:
- Once the software fetches mailboxes from the Exchange server, select any mailbox. Now click the Attachmentoption from the ribbon bar.
- Save attachment on disk wizard gets open, check the folder/subfolders from you want to save attachments. Click the Next button. Now, browse the target folder and choose the folder hierarchy option.
- The filter wizard gets open, use the filter option as per need and click the Next button.
- Click on the advance option to use the folder mapping and email translation feature. Once you are done with the advance option, click on the Ok and click the Next button.
- Now, the software will start saving attachments to the local system. Once the process gets completed, click on the Ok and then click the Finish button.
There are many more in this software that helps in Exchange to make Office 365 migration process effortless. We provide a free trial version of the software, which comes in handy to check the software skills before purchasing; by using the free trial version of this software. The free trial version allows the processing of the first 50 items per folder.