Last updated on September 13th, 2022 at 06:05 pm
If you are a person who is looking for a perfect way to deal with MSG files, then you are on the right page. You might have questions like how to open MSG files? How to convert it into file formats like PST, EML? Or you might be looking for the tool to export MSG files to Office 365 or Exchange Server. Whatever is the reason for your search, here you will get the answer for MSG file-related tasks.
Firstly, Let’s Know about MSG File:
- MSG file (.msg extension) is the file format chiefly used by Microsoft’s Outlook; also supported by programs using Messaging Applications Programming Interface (MAPI) of Microsoft.
- MSG file (.msg file) format represents individual email messages, contacts, tasks, appointments in the file system.
- In simple words, if you take out or drag out a specific email from MS Outlook, then it will be an MSG file. It means, for five emails, five .msg files.
- The MSG file structurally contains headers, main message body, and hyperlinks for an email. It can have elements like date, recipients, sender, and attachments, etc.
Download a trial version of Shoviv MSG Converter Tool to know in a better way.
Open MSG File for Free:
Yes, you can open MSG files for free; with a few clicks, without Outlook. If you only want to open and view MSG files, you can do it free using Shoviv MSG Converter. Shoviv MSG Converter is an all-in-one solution that offers a list of features, and a facility to open MSG files is one of them. Opening and viewing .msg files using Shoviv MSG Converter is as easy as pie. You have to follow the below given simple steps to open MSG files:
- Download and install Shoviv MSG Converter.
- Open the software.
- Click on the “Add MSG File” button, which is on the ribbon bar.
- Now add the .msg files using the provided Browse, Search and Add options.
- Click on the OK button.
Now, you can see added MSG folders on the left pane from where you expand and open an MSG file, and you can view. You can add multiple MSG files in a single go; no restriction on the number of MSG files. The free version of the Shoviv MSG Converter allows you to open MSG files without any limitation. But, using other magnificent features, you can process only the first fifty items per folder. To use all features without restrictions, you have to purchase a license for Shoviv MSG Converter.
Issues with MSG File:
- As we know, in an MSG file, there will be only one email. i.e. for the thousands of emails, there will be thousands of MSG files.
- It is very tough to organize and maintain them.
- In a file format like PST, you can put all emails in a single file and make them handy, but in the .msg file, you cannot.
What Shoviv MSG Converter Offers?
- Shoviv MSG Converter allows adding multiple MSG files for a single process without any restriction.
- It offers the feature to convert MSG files to PST file format. In a PST file, you can store numerous emails.
- The software also provides an option to set a size limit for the PST file, after which PST will split.
- It also has a filter option using which the user can filter the data as per the requirements. Filter option provides Subject, To, and From criteria.
- You can also convert MSG to EML file format.
- Not just conversion, Shoviv MSG Converter also facilitates the export of MSG files to Microsoft Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.
- The software properly maintains the hierarchy.
- Before proceeding with the actual process of conversion, it provides the option to preview.
- Shoviv MSG Converter tool is compatible with all the versions of the Windows Operating System; no issue of compatibility.
- The software comes with a simple and user-friendly GUI, so accomplishing any task is just a matter of some clicks.
MS Outlook uses the .msg file format that stores a single email. Many users search for a way to open MSG files; convert MSG files to PST/EML file format. Also, users frequently search for the easy and effective way to export MSG files to Office 365, Exchange Server, and Outlook Profile. In this write-up, we discussed how to open MSG files for free using Shoviv MSG Converter. Also, we learned about all the user-centric features of the software using which you can easily convert and export MSG files. The software works very speedily hence becomes an ultimate time-saving utility if you have a lot of files. You can easily download the software by hitting “Free Download”.
I want to convert MSG to PST file format; can I check the software without purchasing?
Yes, you can check the software without purchasing. Download the software and proceed for MSG to PST conversion. The free/demo version will allow you to convert and save the first 50 items per folder. After satisfying with the software, you can easily purchase a license for unrestricted processing.
Will this software create an ANSI PST file or Unicode PST file type?
Don’t worry about the PST file type. Shoviv MSG Converter provides an option to choose between Unicode and ANSI. You can easily opt for your preferred PST file type. By default, it creates Unicode.
Is the demo version of the software different from the purchased/licensed one?
The Demo version is just the restricted version of the licensed one and vice versa. The demo/free version of the Shoviv MSG Converter is not different in working from the licensed one except for the restriction of the first fifty items per folder.
What if I get stuck while processing?
Our technical support team is always here to help you. You can easily reach us by dialing our toll-free number. Or you can ping us via the live chat option, which is at the right bottom.
How many MSG files can I add and open using the demo version of Shoviv MSG Converter?
You can open MSG files as much as you want to. There is no restriction on adding.