After the Official announcement by Microsoft of extending the End of Support for Exchange Server 2010 from 14 January 2020 to 13th October 2020: Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2019 Migration is in high trend. After the end of support, there will be no security updates, technical support and bug fixing from Microsoft. So, it is right time to Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019.
Download a trial version of Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019 to know in a better way.
Why Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019?
Exchange 2010’s life is near the end of support and no one will ever wish to work with outdated technology. There are some other specific reasons too:
- Exchange Server 2019 is the latest version hence safest and advanced version too. If the user faces any problem or bug in running Exchange 2010, Microsoft is not going to provide you technical support after 13th October 2020.
- Exchange 2019 supports email address internationalization. I.e. Non-English characters in email.
- Calendar Management is better and advanced from the last version.
- In Exchange 2019, Meeting request forwarding feature and control of Out- Office setting is advanced and more user-centric from the past versions.
How to Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019?
Migration from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2019, unfortunately, can’t be possible to do directly via the manual way. Microsoft doesn’t provide any method from its side to directly Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019. To Migrate from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2019, firstly organization need to migrate to Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2016 from Exchange 2010.
As Exchange Server 2010 and 2019 uses different Active Directory Forest at a time and can’t have such a big leap of migration bypassing middle versions, but both Exchange 2010 and 2019 can co-exist with Exchange 2013 and 2019.
Professional Third-Party Tool:
To proficiently migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019, users have the option to go with the professional third-party tool. Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool comes as an advanced tool to directly Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019. The Software is built with the advanced algorithm and provides efficient working with the user-friendly GUI. The Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool provides many user-oriented features to smoothly execute the migration task. The Software offers:
- This Software allows adding multiple sources for the migration process.
- The Software is proficient in recovering corrupted and inaccessible EDB files and then migrating them.
- The software smoothly migrates the multiple numbers of mailboxes without any restriction on the size limit.
- The software allows to add all the version of Microsoft Exchange Server as a source and migrate to other Exchange Server.
- Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool also migrates source mailboxes to Live Exchange (On-premises), Office 365, and Outlook Profile, etc.
- To facilitate easy and simple processing, it has Filter option, Search option and automatic and manual mapping of source mailbox with the target.
- It also allows saving source mailboxes in various file formats like HTML, EML, MSG, RTF, vCard, vCal, etc.
To be advanced it is must-have advanced technologies; thus migration toward the best is a must. Exchange 2010 is old technology whose support life is near to end. Exchange 2019 is the advanced and latest technology and has many new features. Many organisations are looking the way to Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019 and for this, a professional method is a must. Shoviv Exchange migration Tool comes as an advanced tool and delivers hassle-free processing. A free demo/trial version of Shoviv Exchange Migration is also available to download that allows migration of first 50 items per folder; users can check software’s efficiency.