Last updated on May 28th, 2020
Ditch everything else for Shoviv Exchange Server Migration and you would never be disappointed. This tool can be used to migrate Exchange to Office 365 server, migration of source mailboxes like EDB files, Outlook stores, Live Exchange (on-premises), and Outlook PST files. Other features combine together to provide the service of migration of Live Exchange/ Office 365 public folders and archive mailboxes into another Live Exchange/ Office 365 public folder and archive mailboxes.
Facilities for an easy way to migrate Exchange to Office 365 Server
- Allows the users to add multiple mailboxes at once so that you can migrate Exchange to Office 365 server faster
- Easily recover EDB files which have gone corrupt, are inaccessible or private
- Doesn’t restrict the files due to the size limit
- Lets the users preview their data before the final process involved in to migrate Exchange to Office 365 server
- Allows the migration of source mailboxes into the famous PST format
- Migrates the source mailboxes into Outlook PST (on-premises) or Exchange mailbox migration to Live Exchange server
- Migrates Office 365/ Live Exchange public and archive folders into a different Office 365/ Live Exchange public folder and archive mailbox
- Save the source mailboxes into various formats including HTML, RTF, EML, MSG, VCard etc. The user can choose from these according to their needs and preference
- One can migrate data from Source mailbox to the target mailbox using two options- automatic mapping and manual mapping
- Filter facility to choose the data files according to message class and item date
- The search feature lets the user search source mailboxes using several criteria
- Free trial for complete satisfaction and reassurance before buying the product
- Free customer consultant service available for data migration
All you get with Shoviv Exchange Server Migration tool:
With Shoviv Exchange Server Migration tool you get much more than merely the opportunity to migrate Exchange to Office 365 server.
Adds huge source mailboxes:
In the process to migrate Exchange to Office 365 server you do not have to worry about the safety of your data files. In fact, it can use to migrate huge files with the same efficiency it provides to small files. The users can add large source mailboxes for migration without facing any limitation because of the size of the files.
Keeps the hierarchy of folder intact:
This has been produced to migrate Exchange to Office 365 server in a way which lets you keep the hierarchy of your files intact too. The proper hierarchy of the folders is kept intact throughout the procedure. So there is no possibility of loss of data files or damage to the original source mailboxes.
Preview facility to view source mailboxes prior to migration:
It is always a good idea to check the contents which are undergoing the process to migrate Exchange to Office 365. Unfortunately, the process is not that easy. But you do not need to stress as we have come up with the preview facility. With this feature, you can view the properties of the mail data including item body, item property, recipient, and attachments. So, using this feature you can remain aware of the contents of the data going for conversion.
Migrates the source mailboxes to PST format:
Outlook PST is a format widely used by people which explains their tendency to submit their data into this format. If you use this tool to migrate Exchange to Office 365, you can enjoy that feature too. It would convert the migrated files into the PST format in an instant. Further, it would also let the users break the PST files into smaller files. This feature is useful since Outlook comes with limitation on the size of PST files, they cannot exceed 50 GB.
Migrates source mailboxes to Live Exchange:
This tool can be used not only to migrate Exchange to Office 365 but also to migrate source mailboxes to Live Exchange server or Exchange mailboxes to Live Exchange server (on-premises) with both automatic and manual mapping facility.
Migrates data from Exchange to Office 365 instantly:
This tool is the best option to migrate Exchange to Office 365 since it has got so many user-friendly features. No user would find the migration process tough since its GUI is designed for experts as well as beginners. Using this tool one can migrate single or multiple mailboxes at once. It can also use to migrate the desired files to Office 365 or migrate Office 365 mailboxes to Office 365 instantly.
Migrates Live Exchange/ Office 365 to public folder:
Public folder migration is an amazing input which makes the process of Exchange to Office 365 folder migration easy for the users. One can also migrate Live Exchange/ Office 365 public folders/ archive mailboxes and EDB folders into another Live Exchange/ Office 365 public folder and archive mailboxes. The users can choose the destination folder for their converted data once the process to migrate Exchange to Office 365 server is over.
Filter and search facility for added items:
If you need to include or exclude the added source mailbox items you can do that using the filter feature. It lets you filter out data using two criteria- message class and item date. The search facility is useful in searching out data instantly. The criteria is being used to search out files include CC, BCC, attachments, subject, from, etc.
Saves files in HTML format:
The HTML format is quite convenient for saving data, and we are aware of that. This is why once this tool is done with the task of Exchange to Office 365 migration, it would store your files in that format.
Lifetime free support and full licence:
You can check these features with the free trial version we provide for everybody. Then you can upgrade to the full version and obtain full license of the tool. We also provide free client support which is accessible 24*7. You can contact us anytime for support as well as for feedback.
To download the free trial, click here.
- How to Migrate Google Drive to Another Account Effortlessly? - September 15, 2023
- How to Transfer Files from Google drive to OneDrive? - September 13, 2023
- How to Migrate Emails from ProtonMail to Gmail Effortlessly? - September 12, 2023