Migrating to cloud-based emailing becomes the need for every business. Having your business on a cloud-based platform has great benefits, users can access the mailboxes from everywhere on any device. Hence, this easy to access feature attracts huge organizations to migrate their data on cloud-based platforms. Talking about the best cloud-based platform, Microsoft Office 365 as well as Novell GroupWise stands on top of the list.
Novell GroupWise messaging platform that supports Linux, Windows, and Macintosh as well. It allows users to do emailing, calendaring, manage personal information, and document management.
Download a trial version of GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Tool to know in a better way.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is a subscription-based online service offered by Microsoft which consists of MS Office applications, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and other Web Apps. It is globally popular among businesses on small as well as big levels.
Why Switching to Office 365 from GroupWise?
Few reasons why businesses prefer Office 365 over GroupWise, look at the given bullet points;
- In-Office 365 there is no need to set up to maintain the server. You will be online round the clock.
- Office 365 has a great security feature that keeps the data safe and protected from online threats.
- This is a universal platform, you can easily navigate it from anywhere and from any device. It is compatible and configurable with every latest device and technology.
- In-Office 365, email calendars contacts are automatically synced and work all together.
- This platform comes with a flexible subscription plan so the business can use it as per their budget and size of the organization.
- Users of Office 365 get huge storage in other words they can upload a huge amount of data on the server anytime without any size limit.
Migrating from Novell GroupWise to Office 365
There is no manual option available to consider for the migration therefore for effortless migration from Novell GroupWise to Office 365, Shoviv tool is a perfect option. This third-party tool is highly suggested by the experts and loved by users due to its advanced features. It is perfectly blended with the latest features that turned the complex migration task into a cakewalk process. Features like Batch Migration, Smart Filters, Archive Migration, and Advanced Migration Settings makes it an extremely professional tool for GroupWise to Office 365 migrations. Below are some highlights of Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration tool.
Migrate GroupWise to Office 365 effortlessly
This tool offers effortless migration of GroupWise to Office 365. It requires only the global admin details such as user name and password to extract all the mailboxes. It has a user-friendly interface that allows users to run the migration process without any user-manual guide.
Add multiple mailboxes
The Shoviv tool lets you add multiple files that make it a handy solution for migration. There is no limit for size with this tool. You can add many mailboxes at one go no need to pick one by one.
Mailbox Mapping Feature
The tool allows us to change the root also the name of folders while performing the migration task. You can also move from GroupWise Mailbox to Office 365 Public Folders and Archive Mailboxes with a mapping feature.
With this tool, users can set up a network with a few alternatives to include GroupWise mailboxes (Default, online mode, proxy, cache box, as well as remote mailbox path). Users can uninhibitedly use and appreciate this component according to their necessities.
Export GroupWise data to Multiple Formats
With this tool, users can export different GroupWise mailboxes into PST format in a single go. This tool also allows to save the files in EML and MSG file formats. This tool gives full opportunity to perform tasks with complete control without risking the data.
Profile Transfer from GroupWise to Outlook
In case you want to transfer the GroupWise data into a particular Outlook profile, with this tool you are good to go with complete data security. Moreover, you can simply migrate the data into public mailboxes.
Filter Item Feature
Filtering the items is one of the significant features of this tool therefore users apply it before starting the migration task between GroupWise to Office 365. It helps to filter the data based on range and items.
Shoviv migration tool has another top-class feature that is; preview the data before completing the final steps. This helps users to check the quality of migration data and if there is a need for modifying in the process certainly this tool will help.
Shoviv tool provides the free demo version of the tool. This Demo version will allow you to migrate first 50 items from each folder. This is the perfect way to evaluate the strength of the tool. The process of download is quite simple, all you need to visit the website and click on demo version and you are good to go. It is compatible with all the versions of MS Outlook as well as Windows operating system.
Migrate Novell GroupWise to Office 365 with the Shoviv tool:
- Firstly download and install software into your device then start it
- Secondly click on Add GroupWise option
- Press the export it into Office 365.
- Choose the multiple mailboxes and click on “Next”.
- After that choose the required option and submit the required details.
- Now GroupWise mailbox mapping will appear. Map the source mailbox and target mailbox and tap on “Next”.
- After Mapping GroupWise Mailboxes, pick the proper item filter Press “Next”
Now, wait for a moment until the process gets completed successfully.