In the modern age, technology advances at a fast pace. Besides that, the way we communicate with one another is changing. As a result, most users are opting for a cloud-based email client over a desktop-based email client.
Before moving to learn the method to import MSG to Office 365, so let us check out more detail about MSG and Office 365.
MSG file extension indicates that the file is an Outlook Mail Message file. The Microsoft Outlook program creates an MSG file, which contains information about an email, appointment, task, and so on.
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription-based cloud-based version of the popular productivity suite Microsoft Office. Office 365 includes the same core applications as older Office models, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note, etc.
Key reasons to import MSG files into Office 365
- Outlook uses the MSG file format to store MAPI-encoded individual email messages. The header and body of the file contain standard ASCII text, as well as hyperlinks and attachments. A large number of consumers and companies use this for data processing.
- Office 365, on the other hand, is a popular cloud-based email service that a large number of customers and businesses use for data processing. Because Office 365 cannot open MSG files directly, the user searches for methods to import MSG files into their Office 365 account.
- Storing data in the cloud will boost data security. Users can easily access and search data stored in the cloud from any location where users need to access a network.
After discussing the reason behind importing MSG files to Office 365, now we’ll check a simple method to import MSG to Office 365 with attachments.
As there is no direct way to import MSG to Office 365, so the need for a third-party like Shoviv MSG to Office 365 Tool comes into the picture.
Shoviv MSG to Office 365 tool
Shoviv MSG to Office 365 Tool is a professional tool to import MSG to Office 365. The software offers many other features like exporting MSG files to the Live Exchange Server. The software has a lot of user-friendly features and gives users a lot of operational capabilities.
- Great GUI – The tool has user-friendly features and offers a great GUI to make converting files simpler. The software interface is so simple that non-technical users can also easily migrate MSG to Office 365.
- Intact Folder Hierarchy – The software safely maintains the folder hierarchy even after exporting MSG files to Office 365. It maintains the MSG files’ original folder structure. Moreover, the tool will make sure that the data do not get lost.
- Filter option – The software includes subject, to, and from filters. The filter option enables the user to quickly and easily filter the data based on their requirements.
- Add multiple MSG – The software allows you to quickly and easily add several MSG files in one go.
- Free trial version – By downloading its free trial version, users can check the efficiency of import MSG to Office 365 tool. This tool enables a user to process the first 50 items per folder.
- Preview process report – After the end of the process, this tool helps to generate the process report.
In this article, we went through the entire process of importing MSG to an Office 365 account. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a way to import MSG files into your Office 365 account. A free trial version of the tool is also available, which allows you to export 50 MSG files to Office 365.