Are you facing the issue of EDB Corruption and wanted to recover as soon as possible without spending much time in the execution of Exchange Database Recovery?
EDB Files are crucial for Exchange Server, and it should be in a good state of health for stress-free execution. So, firstly here we are going to discuss what the EDB file is?
Download a trial version of Exchange Recovery Tool to know in a better way.
EDB- A Brief Discussion
- EDB stands for Exchange Database, basically, the EDB files are files of MS Exchange Server which is a stockpile of Emails and the attribute of the mailbox of MS Outlook, when you send or receive from the other end or whether you do another execution than send/receive execution, its store itself on MS Exchange Server in EDB Files.
- Commonly, these are the online stockpile or valid backup of your mailbox database that is an exact doublet copy of Mailbox on Exchange Server.
- Exchange Server gives you a reliable and secure communication method. It facilitates you to communicate through emails, voicemails, instant messaging, and text messages from your devices and systems.
- Exchange Server store all the data of your communication within two folders- known as a Private folder (Priv1.edb) and Public folder (Pub1.edb). Both EDB files have analogical.
- The STM file (Priv1.stm & Pub1.stm) consist of SMTP messages. Private folder stock email messages, headers However, the STM files save multi-media databases such as audio, video, images, and other content of internet files. The coequal outlay is utilized by the Public folder to save the mailbox database.
Reasons for EDB Corruption:
Here, we are mentioning some of the reasons behind the Exchange Database (EDB) files corruption:
- Exchange Server failure
- Corrupt header info
- Exchange error messages
- Emergent system termination
- Virus intrusions
- The error of the Jet engine
- The error of the Hard disk
EDB corruption is a serious issue as the whole mail database loses forever, if not settle in downtime. None can take risks either individual or professional. It requires immediate action.
There are some inbuilt tools available to recover database from corrupt or inaccessible EDB files. You can endeavor to rescue your database with those tools. If you have an updated and valid backup of your Exchange database, you can try and get your mailbox database. But if you don’t have the backup, then you require to utilize in-built tools Eseutil and Isinteg.
A way for Exchange Database Recovery from Corrupt EDB Files
There are two free inbuilt tools of Microsoft Exchange Server rescue corrupt Exchange database Files – Eseutil and Isinteg.
Well, before starting the execution of EDB files rescue, you should do a few things:
- Make a duplicate copy of the database
- Dismount EDB files from Exchange Server
- And be ensure you have enough free disk space to execute a recovery process
- The default location of the tool is C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin
These tools check the database consistency, integrity, and endeavors to rescue corrupt, damaged, or ingress-able EDB files merely with minor corruptions.
How to Run an Eseutil.exe Application?
First Step-Perform Eseutil / p command or Eseutil / r but Eseutil / r. It is not very emphatic in recovering corrupted EDB files.
Second Step-Cumulatively, perform offline defragmentation Eseutil / d
Final Step – And finally, perform Isinteg -test all tests -fix command.
Features of Shoviv Exchange Database Recovery Tool:
The Exchange Database Recovery tool has the fullest feature that merely does not assist you in the recovery of the Exchange database but also in the migration, exportation, and much more. The Exchange Server Recovery tool facilitates you risk-free recovery of Exchange mailboxes with its attribute after any event of Exchange disruption by its feature. Migration of Office 365 mailboxes (including archived mailboxes and public folders) without Outlook.
EDB to PST Converter:
Exchange Database Recovery tool is the fullest feature, yeah this is right because you can do much more except the recovery and rescue execution by the fabulous tool. You can export offline EDB mailboxes to the PST outlay until you don’t install MS Outlook on your system. With this tool, you have the option to restore the EDB file to a new/existing PST file without changing the previous hierarchy of the mailbox.
Migration from Office 365 to Office 365:
With this tool, you can do the execution of Office 365 account mailboxes migration to another Office 365 mailboxes. It also gives you a feature to utilize it when you wanted to export your Office 365 mailbox to PST, online Exchange Server mailboxes without affecting the users.
Live Exchange to Live Exchange Migration Execution:
Users can migrate older databases to the new version of Exchange without any risk of data loss. It is the easiest way to migrate from one Exchange Server to another Exchange Server.
Some Additional Features are:
The user can execute Exchange Database Recovery from the deprave Exchange email databases and from Exchange backups. It restores deleted mailboxes, messages, folders, file attributes, contacts, calendars, notes, and much more in the terrific cases of Exchange Server Crash or Emergent issues.
Report Analyzer & Operation Log history details:
Users can analyze the mailbox dataflow of both EDB file and Live Exchange based on a prior parameter such as sender, receiver, attribute timing, and messages. It is the easiest way to track the status and details of all operations performed in a particular duration. You can take a good glance at operation logs with the details by the Exchange Database Recovery Tool.
Specific Search Options:
One of the best features of this Exchange Database Recovery Tool is the specific search option. With the help of the search options or advanced search features, it is easy to find specific emails or items within multiple mailboxes. Easily you can find any message consist of sentence/words, search within the attribute, Data range, and much more. You can save custom search too, for saving your precious time.
You can preview and read the information of the selected items or message from source and destination lists by only double-clicking on the chosen file in the preview section.
We hope you have made your mind to download the free version of the Exchange Database Recovery Tool to get satisfaction. A free trial version of the software is also available to download; you can check the working of the software using the free demo version.