A large number of users search for the way to repair Outlook 365 when an error likes “failed to launch” encounter; this error is most common with Windows 10. With the subscription of Office 365, Microsoft does offer Outlook along with other services like Skype, PowerPoint, etc. The outlook is the renowned email client and has a huge user base. Outlook has user-centric features, it is easy to use as well as has better security features as it is Microsoft’s product. Not a single professional wants to face error while using Outlook but unfortunately with Windows 10, users usually face error while working. Here, in this blog, we are explaining ways to cope-up with this issue.
Download a trial version of Repair Outlook 365 Tool to know in a better way.
Ways to Repair Outlook 365 on Windows 10:
To resolve the minor issues of Office 365, Microsoft does offer a free Office 365 troubleshooting option. Along with other applications, it also offers a way to resolve Outlook issues. Below are the steps to sort-out Outlook 365 errors:
- From the start menu, open the Settings.
- By clicking on the System icon select Apps and Features to see all the installed apps on Windows.
- Find the Office 365 application and click on it. You will find two options – Modify and Uninstall. Go with the Modify button to repair Outlook 365.
- Now, on your screen, Account Control Prompt will appear. To open the repair dialog box, click on the Yes.
(You will get two options to fix Office 365 apps’ issue: Quick Repair and Online Repair. Quick Repair will fix common issues swiftly and Online Repair will reinstall Office 365 apps; we will discuss both)
- Go with the Quick Repair and make click on the Repair.
- The repairing process will proceed and a notification will appear on the screen.
- If you go with the Online Repair Method, there are chances of losing Office 365 customization and settings.
- Select online repair and click repair. You will get a notification “We’ll download files to repair your installation”.
- “Office 365 is installed now” message will be appeared.
- Open Outlook on your machine, enter the email address with which Office 365 is subscribed. On your Windows 10, a copy of Office 365 will be activated or enter the product key to activate the product.
The above-given steps are to repair Outlook 365 application on Windows 10. These steps are to troubleshoot Outlook 365 errors associated with Office 365. But many times, Outlook faces problems due to the corruption of Outlook’s PST files and corrupted PST files don’t allow to work properly.
Shoviv Outlook Repair Tool:
If your Outlook is not- working properly after using the above-given method; it must be a case of PST file corruption. To resolves the corruption of Outlook’s PST files, you must need a professional tool. Shoviv Software provides the best way to repair Outlook 365 PST files and offers various functionalities with the tool for better results. Reasons like Oversized PST files, Device Failure, Virus Attack can cause corruption in PST files. Highlighted features of Shoviv Outlook PST Repair are given below:
- The software expertly scans, detects, and repairs the PST file.
- There is no restriction on adding PST files; on number and size.
- Allows saving PST files items in common platforms like EML, MSG, HTML et cetera.
- It is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows O.S.
- Using the Shoviv PST Repair Tool, you can export PST files to Office 365, Live Exchange.
- When repairing the Outlook PST file, it doesn’t alter the folder hierarchy and data integrity.
To repair Outlook 365, users can opt for a manual way of quick repair and online repair if the problem is associated with the Office 365 application. But, if the problem is within Outlook then Shoviv Software provides an advanced way to repair Outlook 365 issue or can say Outlook’s issue. Shoviv Outlook Repair Tool is a multi-functional utility that offers an easy and effective working. A free trial tour of software is also available; download the demo version.