Are you willing for Office 365 to Office 365 migration but do not know an efficient and reliable method? If yes, then you are reading the correct article. In this article, we will discuss all about Office 365 migration. Various reasons initiate Office 365 to Office 365 migration. Reasons like merging of companies, migration from the tenant, shifting of data storing location, domain change et cetera.
Office 365 to Office 365 migration looks a different task from other migration tasks. Many users are even confused about where to begin the migration? Luckily, this Office 365 migration is not as complicated as it seems.
Ways to Migrate Office 365 to Office 365:
There are some manual ways as well as professional software available Office 365 to Office 365 migration. But as we all know, the manual method always has drawbacks and loopholes and users should know them. Some of the drawbacks of the manual method are:
- Firstly, manual methods are complex and can’t be used without any technical knowledge and technical setup.
- Secondly, manual methods are lengthy and time-consuming. Users have to repeat the same process again and again.
- The manual method has a risk of data loss and chances of human error. Manually, a little misstep and all your Office 365 data will become inaccessible, or you’ll lose it.
- Manually, there is no guarantee of a successful migration. Doesn’t assure for Folder hierarchy and Data integrity.
To eliminate the risk of data loss and overcome the manual method drawbacks, users prefer professional third-party software.
Professional Third-Party Software
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite is a professional third-party tool. This software is one of those few software that are master in their field. There is no need for any technical knowledge and assistance to use this software. Using Shoviv software you can migrate entire mailboxes from one Office 365 to different Office 365 mailbox effortlessly.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite
This software is one of the best software in the market. It is used and recommended by many organizations and individuals. It keeps a user-friendly and convenient GUI that makes it easy and hassle-free to use. Even a non-technical and beginner can also use this software for office 365 to Office 365 migration. It will migrate calendars, tasks, emails, contacts, and shared mailboxes. Shoviv Exchange Server Suite comes with many user-centric features, like:
- It allows users to export Office 365 mailbox to Office 365, Outlook PST format, and Live Exchange Server mailbox. Moreover, the user can export Office 365 mailbox data to popular file formats like EML, MSG, RTF, and vCal.
- The software comes with a user-friendly and convenient GUI. It makes this software easy to access for everyone. Even non-technical and beginners get high-quality results without any technical knowledge and setup.
- It comes with a preview option. By using the preview option, users can preview the data before the migration process. This utility comes handy to get assured about the selected files’ data before migration.
- This software has an e-Discovery search option. Using this utility, users can search for a specific folder. This feature is based on the attachment availability, date criteria, subject name, and sender name.
- Nowadays, every person wants to get assured about the product before investing in it. To resolve this issue, Shoviv Software offers a free demo version of the Shoviv Exchange Server suite. The free version allows the first 50 items per folder for Office 365 to Office 35 migration.
Steps to use Shoviv Exchange Server Suite:
- Firstly, download and open Shoviv Exchange Server Suite.
- Click on the Add Source button given on the ribbon bar.
- Now make a click on Office 365 mailboxes option. Enter the Office 365 credentials and click on Next.
- After that, click on the Office 365 option given on the ribbon bar.
- Now, check and uncheck dialog box will appear. Check/ uncheck subfolders and click Next. (User can also add or remove folder using the checkbox.
- Here, click on the Retrieve all mailboxes from Office 365 option. Enter User email and password and click Next.
- In the next wizard, you can Map and Validate mailboxes. Choose as per requirements and make a click on the Next button.
- Now Filter dialog box will appear. Use the filter option according to your need. Then click on the Next button. The filter utility is based on Message class and Item date.
- Now the migration process will start. After the successful migration, users can view and save the log report.
- At last, click on the Finish button.
Here you get to know about Office 365 to Office 365 migration. There are also some manual methods available for this task. But, the manual way is not a recommended and efficient way. Using a manual method is like a walk on eggshells. Hence one misstep, and you will lose your Office 365’s data. Those who want safe and hassle-free migration should use Shoviv Exchange Server Suite. It is the easiest way to migrate Office 365 mailboxes to Office 365. A free trial version of Shoviv Exchange Server Suite is also available to download.