Last updated on May 17th, 2023
MS Outlook has the Offline storage file which makes it possible to work with this email client even in the absence of an Exchange server and synchronize them later. Apart from this Outlook has loaded with plenty of features that turn the simple task of sending and receiving emails into an interesting one. Despite having the great features and user-friendly features few aspects might hamper the user experience. Stuck Offline Mode issue in Outlook is a common concern faced by Outlook users
Generally, three things that might hamper the functioning of MS Outlook that is connectivity issues, configuration issues, and unexpectedly enabling Work Offline mode. However, you can see your status in Outlook. If you are a novice user, stuck in offline mode, and want to know how to switch offline mode to online mode, this blog is for you. Keep reading it to get the complete solution.
Download a trial version of Shoviv OST to PST Converter to know in a better way.
Reasons why Outlook stuck in offline Mode?
Sometimes outlook gets stuck in offline mode due to following know errors.
If you are not able to transfer emails and confronting disconnection issues try to check the configuration settings of your account.
Issue with Mail Server
The user confronts this issue when there is an issue with the mail server. If you want to check, log in to your account. Check whether you can send/receive emails. If you are not getting it then the mails server might be responsible try to contact the administrator.
Internet Connectivity Issue
Outlook might display an Offline working mode or ‘Disconnected’ if the issue arises with internet connectivity. The Outlook may be offline for a while. Outlook could remain in disconnected mode until the connection is back online.
Issue with working Outlook profile
A corrupt or damaged Outlook profile can prevent Outlook from authorizing and connecting to the mail server. Due to this, we get an error usually called Outlook stuck in offline mode.
Also, one can check out another related post: Resolved Error 0x80070021 in Outlook
What to do if you are Offline?
- Resetting the Work Offline Status: Choose Work Offline and check your status.
- Checking Updates: Open any Office app then go to File >> Account and click on Office Updates under the Product Info.
- Create a New Profile: There may be a risk of corruption in your Outlook profile; hence you are suggested to create a new one. To do so, go to File, Account Settings, Account Settings and pick the profile that you want to remove and tap on Remove button
- For adding an account head to the File section, click on Add Account button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Check If Stuck in Offline Mode
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your device.
- Go to the Send / Receive tab and click on Work Offline to reconnect.
Note: If the work offline button has in the shaded background, it indicates the user does not have an active internet connection.
- Similarly, Check the Outlook icon at the Taskbar. If you see the cross button means that Outlook is working in Offline mode.
Check OST file
Even after following the above process, if the issue of offline still present, and OST corruption might be the actual cause. As we all know the OST file of Outlook is vulnerable to technical blunders. It may get corrupt due to several reasons. Hence, if OST file corruption is the root cause, you need to fix it as soon as possible.
Moreover, there are many ways to cope up with this issue but using third-party tools would be the best bet. If you going to search to the best OST to PST converter, the Shoviv OST to PST converter stands the best among others. It is an incredible tool that can even convert corrupt OST files to PST that too keeping the data integrity.
Features and functionality of Shoviv OST to PST Converter
Shoviv OST to PST converter is a specialized tool that is designed and developed to convert the OST file to the PST format. Also, it works excellently to recover inaccessible .ost files.
From emails, calendars, attachments, journals, appointments, and other data, this tool can recuperate every ounce of data without touching its original quality. Using this strong tool is a game of few clicks, and consequently dealing with it is a cakewalk for novices as well as professionals. The easiness, as well as the user-friendly approach of this tool, can be considered as the main attraction of it.
The intuitive interface of this tool is very smooth and easy to navigate. Also, it includes technically advanced features that make this tool perfect to deal with events of Exchange server bangs or failure, sudden deletion of account from the Exchange server, synchronization problems, and more. Furthermore, there is no need to install any of the additional software to use this tool.
Shoviv OST to PST Converter tool is highly compatible and can be used for any version of MS Outlook as well as Windows. Apart from this, Shoviv provides free conversion of the first 50 emails from each mailbox folder in its trial version; this is the cherry on the cake for the users who first want to be sure about the performance before purchasing the premium version.
Some key features of this OST to PST Converter:
- Shoviv OST to PST Converter effortlessly converts OST files created by all versions of Microsoft Exchange Server into PST format
- It can also convert password-protected OST files
- It can crack the encryption and then recover the data from the OST file.
- Shoviv OST to PST Converter includes only a three-step conversion process which makes it perfect for novice users.
- It works effortlessly on enormous data files.
- You can perform the batch conversion at a time.
- Resolved Error 0x80070021 in Outlook - March 11, 2022
- 7 Reasons to choose a new approach for Microsoft 365 Migration - September 3, 2021
- How to Backup Emails from Outlook? – An Easy Solution - July 20, 2021