Last updated on September 17th, 2020 at 06:48 pm
Despite the immense popularity that has been gained by other emailing platforms over the years, Novell GroupWise is still used by many users. However, the launch of Office 365 by Microsoft has made Office 365 the most accepted platform. Its demand and popularity are increasing rapidly due to which many users are shifting their mailboxes to Office 365. Here in this blog, we will discuss the reasons that have made Office 365 a better emailing platform and the methods for GroupWise Mailbox to Office 365 migration for better services and features.
Why Office 365 is the First Choice of Users?
- Microsoft Office 365 provides a universal platform which means the user can work on it from any device, at any time, without the need to install any special setup or configuration.
- Office 365 does not have an in-house set up so the user does not have to worry about the maintenance.
- Office 365 provides cloud-based services that enhance business service and growth. It comes with services like Skype for Business, SharePoint, and Hosted Exchange Server.
- With Office 365 the user can synchronize their emails, contact, and calendars to work together.
Though the GroupWise itself is an amazing email platform but the services which Office 365 provides are overwhelming and help the user to enhance their business and organization.
How to do GroupWise Mailbox to Office 365 Migration?
The above features made it clear about the vast services and features that are provided by Office 365 and the reason to migrate GroupWise to Office 365. However, it gets very difficult for the users to migrate Novell GroupWise to Office 365 with a manual method. No such manual method is available for the migration which can effortlessly do it. So, if the user wants to migrate GroupWise to Office 365, there is a need to use a professional software solution i.e. Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Tool.
Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 is the professional software solution. It is not only secure but can effortlessly export GroupWise to Office 365. Along with the GroupWise mailbox to Office 365 migration, it also allows export in PST, EML, and MSG file format. It supports all versions of Windows O.S. The software has numerous user-oriented features that allow a proficient and perfect way for the migration. A 24*7 technical support with the Shoviv Software is also available.
Effortlessly Execute GroupWise Mailbox to Office 365 Migration Using Shoviv Software:
- “Install” the program and “run” the setup.
- Go to the Add button and select the GroupWise mailbox file.
- Now Go to the ribbon bar and select export Office 365 files. A pop-up dialog box will appear in which the user needs to check or uncheck the files.
- Click “Next” from the dialog box to continue the process.
- After click on the Next button, there will be an option for selecting Office365 based on “migrate in default” and “migrate in the selected mailbox” fulfill all the details and click “Next”.
- Now fulfill all the necessary information in the various criteria mentioned in the pop-up dialog box according to the user and click next to continue.
- After the necessary information has been selected to export the GroupWise file to Outlook PST and wait until the process is completed.
- After completing the process the user can “Save” the report and “Finish” the program.
Here, we would like to conclude that for GroupWise mailbox to Office 365 migration a professional tool is a must. Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Tool is a reliable and proficient solution. The software has the most effective and accurate method for the effortless GroupWise mailbox to Office 365 migration. A free trial version of the software is also available that allows migrating the first fifty items per folder.
- How to Backup IMAP Emails from IMAP Mail Account? - May 19, 2023
- How to Transfer Emails from Gmail to Another Gmail Account? - April 17, 2023
- Ways to backup Google Workspace Emails - April 12, 2023