Outlook Password Viewer
No doubt Outlook is the best email client of Microsoft. It’s not just an email client but a complete suite with some incredible features. Outlook runs on two unique file formats PST and OST; all the data of users stored in both files. The data stored in Outlook files include emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals and more.
Download a trial version of Outlook Password Recovery to know how to Merge NSF Files.
Features of MS Outlook Application
- Supports unique PST and OST File format.
- Let’s the users to store contacts into the mailbox.
- The user can schedule tasks on MS Outlook.
- Reliable and Trustworthy Email client application.
- Make safe PST files with a complex password.
Password Protection of PST File
While dealing with the complex data, you have to keep it protected. The PST (personal storage table) file is a crucial file for every Outlook user. This file is liable for keeping up all the email messages including attachments, contacts, calendar entries, tasks, notes, and much more. To forestall unexpected interruption by different users who share your device, you can set a password on the PST file.
How to Create a Password for PST file?
Passwords can protect your PST file and you can easily share your device with anyone without concern about the safety of your data. Follow the underneath steps to apply the password on the PST file.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook on your device.
- Now go to the taskbar, follow the sequence, File tab – Account Settings – Account Settings.
- From the Account Settings, tap on the Data Files and pick the Outlook data file that you want to guard with the password.
- Tap the Change Password option to apply a password on the PST file.
- Now type a strong password multiple times.
- At last click OK to confirm it and finish the process.
Check Out Our New Post: How to Access Password Protected PST File
After following the above steps, your PST file will be protected with the password. Now every time you open the Outlook, you need to enter the correct password. Hence, it is important to remember the password or keep it, in a secure place.
However, there are a huge number of users who put the password in their PST file to make it more secure. But, sometimes users fail to remember their password and trap in the critical situation of password forgotten. As we know, the PST file holds the complete and crucial data of users, hence losing access from it could be a worst-case scenario. In the below section we will describe, how to unlock and reset the PST file password with manual and automatic methods (Outlook Password Viewer Tool).
Unlock and Reset PST Password
- Open the MS Outlook, click on the tab File, Account Settings, Account Settings to unlock PST file
- A new window will appear as Account Settings. From there you need to tap on “Data File” then, choose the path that shows the PST extension and hit on the “Settings button
- The moment you click the setting button, a new window will pop up. Now you will be asked to modify the password.
- Now, hit on “Change Password.”
- On the next step, set the strong password and then click on the OK button.
The above-given steps are valid only if you know the password. In case, you lost the password or forget the one, things become quite complicated.
To retrieve the PST password, you may need an Outlook password viewer. While talking about Outlook password recovery tools, Shoviv is a popular name in the market. It is a user-friendly tool that recuperates forgotten Outlook passwords within a few steps. Also, allows you to change the password.
Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery- An Advanced Outlook Password Viewer:
The Shoviv PST Password Recovery is an outstanding tool to recover the password of any PST file. This tool is compatible with almost every version of Outlook, so you don’t need to think that; will it work with your Windows version or not. It effortlessly functions on both 32 and 64 bits11. It has all the features of a perfect Outlook Password Viewer.
Features of Shoviv PST Password Recovery:
- Recover lost or forgotten passwords from PST files
- Unlocking or resetting PST files on every version of Outlook such as Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- Simple user interface for the convenience of non-technical users.
- Prompt recovery of the password without losing the data
- Works on both ANSI mode or Unicode mode, the process of unlocking remain the same for both
- Large and Oversized PST files can easily be unlocked by the tool with any limitation
This is the most affordable tool available on the market with incredible features: Best Outlook Password Viewer. However, the demo or trial version of this tool is also provided to evaluate the strength and power of this tool. By using the demo version, you can unlock the PST file size up to 200 MB. To avoid this restriction, you should buy the licensed version of this tool.